Next Tournament | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 7 '17
1250 is probably a little low.  Late war usually goes around 1515.
Mike LaDue
Mike LaDue May 7 '17
Man that's an odd number. But ok... 1515 LW then?
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 7 '17
I agree - Not sure how BF came up with that for LW.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 7 '17
So would it be an open late war event or one themed for a specific theatre? 

Maybe Brian can offer some insight into why the points are what they are? 

Brian
Brian May 8 '17
Mike,

Is there something you had to ask me? 

The annual points limits are determined randomly, it's whatever number pops into the boss's head when we ask him. I'm not even kidding, it's completely random. The boss likes to keep people on their toes, make sure you can't play the exact same winning army over and over each year. 

I'm not likely to be able to make it down for this event, I've got a lot of weekends already dedicated to trips and events. But I'll be at Muster. 

If you want to switch up the points you could try 1635 points. 

Ed Sales
Ed Sales May 8 '17
I'll def be there June 10th!
Bill White
Bill White May 8 '17
1635 sounds fun. How about Late, Late War, Berlin, Nachtjager, Remagen, and Desperate Measures?
James Copeland
James Copeland May 12 '17
how many king tigers can you get for 1600 points? And by tigers I mean tetri Lol

June 10th is in my calander!
The Forum post is edited by James Copeland May 12 '17
Ed Sales
Ed Sales May 12 '17
I don't want to see anymore Tetriachs after the last Bocage Tournament James.....
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 13 '17
Why not? They're adorable. 
Mike LaDue
Mike LaDue May 13 '17
Quote from Brian Mike,

Is there something you had to ask me? 

The annual points limits are determined randomly, it's whatever number pops into the boss's head when we ask him. I'm not even kidding, it's completely random. The boss likes to keep people on their toes, make sure you can't play the exact same winning army over and over each year. 

I'm not likely to be able to make it down for this event, I've got a lot of weekends already dedicated to trips and events. But I'll be at Muster. 

If you want to switch up the points you could try 1635 points. 

That answers my question. Thanks Brian!

So lets use Bill's idea: 1635 points  Late, Late War, Berlin, Nachtjager, Remagen, and Desperate Measures

I'll post everything on our facebook page and website tomorrow
Challis Miles
Challis Miles May 15 '17
Unfortunately, I can't play because I am still deployed. And I don't know the new rules set, so I'm uncertain of the playability. But I made my own what if list based on the theatre restrictions :)
Pages: « 1 2

World War II Photos