Williamsburg Carpool | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 16 '17
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in carpooling to the Muster on the 27th. 
Brian
Brian May 16 '17
If you wanna meet in Maryland sure!
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 16 '17
I'd be up to carpool. I usually drag Pete along too.  Pete - you heading up to the tournament this year?
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 21 '17
So we have Three so far for the car pool? Jeff, Pete, and I? 
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 23 '17
Tournament starts at 1000.  Figure we should get there around 0900 to get checked in and stuff.  That means we'll probably need to get on the road about 0745-0800 to be sure to make it through the construction between Jefferson and Williamsburg.  Where y'all want to meet up? We could meet up by the Cookout on Indian River Rd by 64.  That would give y'all a place to park or we could meet at someone's house.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 23 '17
Cookout on Indian River at 0745-0800 sounds good to me, I'll bring coffee and donuts. 
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 25 '17
Ian, Do you have a Honey Stuart I could borrow?  
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 25 '17
I've got you covered Jeff, Would you prefer a painted M3A1 or are you seeking a Honey fully done up? 
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 26 '17
Painted.  I need it to be the OP for my artillery.  The Honey Stuart blister I got didn't have the correct right track and BF hasn't sent me a replacement yet.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell May 26 '17
No worries I've got you covered. I've got 4 that I'm not using, three of which are painted and ready to go. 
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers May 26 '17
Where is cookout?

Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers May 26 '17
Jeff I'll need two stukas, thanks

Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 26 '17

I have one D model and one with the 37mm guns.

World War II Photos