Tank Mars! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
John Birdwell
John Birdwell May 30 '17

Hi Guys! I just posted some of the pictures from the tournament over here that I went to this last weekend! Had a great time! I was contacted on Thursday and offered the use of a pre-set up army list, and boy did I say yes! Had a great time there! Nothing like playing four games while inside of a military museum! With all sorts of tanks and guns around you!

I lost three of four games! My great (BAD) dice rolls were worse then normal for three of the four games! The last game I won! Great dices roll there! The first two games I was fighting German Lists out of the same book my list was out of! Bridge at Remagan! Nothing like having just about the only tank out there that can punch a King Tiger from the front on the other side! And then you roll two ones in a row! LOL! Had a great time and enjoyed myself! Part of the entry fee paid for lunch both days! Only time I have ever eaten lunch in a bar with a 20mm flak gun in it! LOL! I posted some pictures and have more to show when I get back!

Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 30 '17
You guys playing V3 still?
John Birdwell
John Birdwell May 31 '17
Yes. We played V3. However, we still had a great time and it was neat to play in and around all of the guns and tanks!

World War II Photos