3rd Quarter Tournament | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Bill White Jul 18
Anybody hear anything about the next Atlantis Tournament?
Mike LaDue Jul 18
I will check the dates that are available when I go into work tomorrow
Bill White Jul 18
Mike only upcoming tournament is Aug 12th in Fredericksburg.

If we wind up having it in Sept., What are everyone's thoughts about using the escalation league books with this kind of being the grand finale?

Ian Birdwell Jul 19
That could be fun, it gives us plenty of time to get used to our lists and build up to a good goal too!
Brian Jul 19
September is the last chance for anyone who wants to qualify for Masters, the current season ends September 29th, and the scores have to be submitted before then. 
Challis Miles Jul 19
If you guys hold it late enough, I may be able to attend! However, I will be completely unversed on the rules haha
Ed Sales Jul 19
Anything Saturday other than September 2nd and I'll be good to go. Baby is due August 31st.
Bill White Jul 19

Quote from Brian September is the last chance for anyone who wants to qualify for Masters, the current season ends September 29th, and the scores have to be submitted before then. 
I helped myself not have to worry about that last weekend : ).
Brian Jul 20
I could commit to the 9th of September.
Bill White Jul 20
Mike,

How does the 9/9 look?

Ed Sales Jul 21
The 9th would be perfect for me.
Bill White Jul 21
I will ask Mike Sunday about the 9th if he doesn't answer before hand. I propose the following for the tournament:

Books: Overlord, Atlantik Wall, Road to Rome, Fortress Italy, Red Bear, Grey Wolf, Banzai, and Hung Ho.

Missions: Dust Up, Hasty Attack, and No Retreat

The player with the most Infantry Formations defends, otherwise it's a dice roll.

I can bring one tab!e of terrain.

The Forum post is edited by Bill White Jul 21
Ian Birdwell Jul 22
Dig all the suggestions Bill! The only alteration I'd make is to shift it to 1500 points since thats the height of our escalation league points level so we'd have more of an opportunity to practice our lists before the event.
Since its the  "end" game a few extra point would be nice. 1500 LW for Tournament play is an odd number Id prefer 1650.
Since its the  "end" game a few extra point would be nice. 1500 LW for Tournament play is an odd number Id prefer 1650.
Bill White Jul 22
1500 would cut down on the elephant population : ).
Mike LaDue Jul 23
9/9 Looks good. I'll get things posted on our sites
Bill White Jul 24
Mike,

Can I post this on the BATTLEFRONT Website list of tournaments?

Maybe we can get some prize support from them (Brian?). Just thinking out loud here : ).

Brian Jul 25
Don't I always bring the goodies? 
Mike LaDue Jul 25
I have notified anna, but will make sure it gets up there this week
Pages: 1 2 »

World War II Photos