3rd Quarter Tournament | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Bill White Jul 25

Quote from Brian Don't I always bring the goodies? 
Just Checking : ).
Mike LaDue Jul 30
Has been submitted to the events team at battlefront
Brian Jul 31
Count me in, I can play either Russians or Hungarians. 
Bill White Aug 13
Mike can you please add Luke Melia to the tournament sign up?

Also, I think the tournament event needs to be updated with "No Fortified Companies" since we have Atlantik Wall in the mix.

One More Thing....The Gung Ho book is listed as Hung Ho. It is carried over from my typo. You may want to fix that to : ).

Bill, can you ask Luke to join our site? If he decides to, let me know his email address so I can be sure it's him. We get a lot of people joining our site that are either bots or just annoying sales people. 
Brian Aug 14
Quote from Pete Desnoyers Bill, can you ask Luke to join our site? If he decides to, let me know his email address so I can be sure it's him. We get a lot of people joining our site that are either bots or just annoying sales people. 
Hey now, I haven't always been an annoying salesperson. 
Ed Sales Aug 16
Is someone complaining about people named Sales?  :-P

Will this tournament be using the new victory conditions?
Bill White Aug 16

Quote from Ed Sales Is someone complaining about people named Sales?  :-P
Will this tournament be using the new victory conditions?
I just saw the 8 million FB posts about it. There's already complaints from the usual trolls. 

I know shocking. I vote yes, anything to cut down on draws. Chris Fretts said they may try them out at Gencon this weekend.

The Forum post is edited by Bill White Aug 16
Ed Sales Aug 16
What aRE people complaining about? I'll have to check it out.
Ed Sales Aug 22
Is this going to be posted on WWPD and I-95 Gamers to get the numbers up?
The Forum post is edited by Ed Sales Aug 22
How do we sign up again?
Ian Birdwell Aug 22
There was a sign-up sheet at the counter in the store, but I think it's possible a post here would suffice.
Brian Aug 22
There are a lot of people that aren't regulars at your store or this site that may want to attend, you're significantly limiting the amount of people who can attend by not making the information generally accessible. 
Bill White Aug 22

Quote from Brian There are a lot of people that aren't regulars at your store or this site that may want to attend, you're significantly limiting the amount of people who can attend by not making the information generally accessible. 
I've shared the event on all the FOW Facebook sights, I was going to do it again here shortly. It's on the BF website. Any other suggestions? Maybe get it on the I95 Yahoo group?
Ed Sales Aug 23
Quote from Bill White
Quote from Brian There are a lot of people that aren't regulars at your store or this site that may want to attend, you're significantly limiting the amount of people who can attend by not making the information generally accessible. 
I've shared the event on all the FOW Facebook sights, I was going to do it again here shortly. It's on the BF website. Any other suggestions? Maybe get it on the I95 Yahoo group?
WWPD and the I-95 Gamers.
Well, I'll be there with my US 3rd ID (Road to Rome).
Brian Sep 8
Can't make it, I sent prize support ahead. Have a good time guys. 
That's to bad Brian I was looking forward to seeing you
Brian Sep 9
Quote from James Copeland That's to bad Brian I was looking forward to seeing you
You'll be seeing me at Master's, I've got two first place wins going on the rankings boosting me to 335 points.
Pages: « 1 2

World War II Photos