Nov 17th FOW Tournament at Bearded Bird Brewing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Ed Sales
Ed Sales Oct 10

I'm giving you guys first shot to sign up. Either tomorrow night or Friday Night I'll post all the other areas to collect sign ups.

November 17th Flames of War Tournament at Bearded Bird Brewing

Where: Bearded Bird Brewing
    727 Granby St
    Norfolk, VA 23510
When: Saturday, November 17th. Signup at 10:30 AM and Dice Roll at 11:00 to 11:15 AM
Theme: Late War Open
Missions: Battle Plans Mission Generator will be used each round to determine YOUR unique mission.
Entry Fee: A Covered Dish.
Contact: Email me, Ed Sales, at ndngtournaments@gmail.com to sign-up.
List: Lists can be made out of any valid V3 Books or PDFs. 2000 Points for your total force. You can run as many formations as you want, just no duplicate formations.

Each round will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.

There are no Ties/Draws. In an event there is no conclusive winner, both sides will count the amount of points killed by the platoons that were killed. For example, if Player A lost 3 Platoons that were worth 750 Points, and Player B lost 6 Platoons worth 675 Points, then Player B won for killing more points. You then use the normal scoring system to determine victory points based on platoons lost.

Please bring a covered dish or snacks as an Entry Fee.

Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Oct 11
I've sent in my information to you Ed, let me know if you need anything else. 
Bill White
Bill White Oct 11
I’m in.
John Birdwell
John Birdwell Oct 11

I'm in! Now what army do I play and what dish do I bring?

Ed Sales
Ed Sales Oct 11
Got all 3 of you down!
Thomas Slopnick
I thought I might have a scheduling conflict but I do not. So, please mark me down. Most likely I will bring USA.
Ed Sales
Ed Sales Oct 14
Quote from Thomas Slopnick I thought I might have a scheduling conflict but I do not. So, please mark me down. Most likely I will bring USA.
Got you down! What covered dish will you be bringing?
Ed Sales
Ed Sales Oct 14
Quote from John Birdwell

I'm in! Now what army do I play and what dish do I bring?

Let me know what dish you end up bringing so I can mark it down!
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue Nov 12
If there is still room, I'll play.  Do you need Germans or Allies?  I'll bring deviled eggs.
Ed Sales
Ed Sales Nov 13
Quote from Jeff Shue If there is still room, I'll play.  Do you need Germans or Allies?  I'll bring deviled eggs.
We still have room and would love to have you! Bring whatever you want to play the most!
Thomas Slopnick

Ed.

I have zero culinary skills and therefore can't really contribute to the pot luck.

However, I do have money so I can buy whatever is needed to complete the repast.

Bread? Soda? let me know.

TMS

Ed Sales
Ed Sales Nov 14
Quote from Thomas Slopnick

Ed.

I have zero culinary skills and therefore can't really contribute to the pot luck.

However, I do have money so I can buy whatever is needed to complete the repast.

Bread? Soda? let me know.

TMS

Soda works!
Bill White
Bill White Nov 14
Ed any idea on final number?
Ed Sales
Ed Sales Nov 16
Quote from Bill White Ed any idea on final number?
I'm expecting 10 to 11. No lower than 8.

World War II Photos