FB/Life of the Club | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Bill White
Bill White Nov 20 '18
I’m curious what people’s thoughts would be switching over to using a FB group? I actually lived here as an avid FOW player without knowing the club existed for half a year until I went to historicon and talked to the store there. The forum has been very good but there is zero outside visibility for even randomly attracting new players. Last Saturday’s tournament was kind of an eye opener in a couple of ways. 
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Nov 20 '18
I think there is a facebook group floating around, but I think including a new group on FB to work with this website is a very good idea. Its certainly a very good supplement to this website, I like the fact that I can get on the website without logging into facebook. 
Thomas Slopnick
Thomas Slopnick Nov 22 '18
My old gang up north switched from a website to a Facebook page. If you are a regular Facebook user it’s fine, but some folk just don’t want to have a Facebook presence. For what it’s worth, I found you guys through this website, but I was looking hard for you.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Nov 25 '18
I've gone ahead and made a little FB group for us, hopefully it will boost our online presence a bit. 

Bill would you mind being made an admin for the page? 

John Birdwell
John Birdwell Nov 25 '18

Yeah! We have one now! I like it! Lets let people know and then get to gaming!

Bill White
Bill White Nov 27 '18

Quote from Ian Birdwell I've gone ahead and made a little FB group for us, hopefully it will boost our online presence a bit. 

Bill would you mind being made an admin for the page? 

Ian sure thing go ahead and make me an admin.

World War II Photos