May 22nd Tournament | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Brian
Brian May 16 '16
I currently have eleven players signed up for this Sunday, I am in need of one German player. If you are interested in playing but do not have a German army feel free to contact me for a loaner force at brianrs95@yahoo.com. 
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 19 '16

Brian,

Did you can an email from Greg?  He may be another German.

Jeff

John Birdwell
John Birdwell May 19 '16
Yeah! Great to have another German Player! Roll the Panzers!
Brian
Brian May 20 '16
As of yet I have not received an email from Greg. I would love to have one more German because then we will have twelve players, and an even split of Axis and Allies. If Greg is interested in signing up he's more than welcome. Worst case scenario he can show up the day of with a 1420 list from an approved source and I'll let him play. 
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers May 21 '16
Brian, what time shall we show up? And where do I submit my list?
James Copeland
James Copeland May 21 '16
A time would be great, I just was put on 12-8 watch I will still be there, but here's to hoping we start at like 845....
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 21 '16

Brian -  do you need anyone to help you set up?

Pete - Did your son want to play Germans? :)

Brian
Brian May 21 '16
I thought I had stated the start time in my previous post about the event, if not I apologize. The store opens at 11:00 AM, and I would like everyone to be there at opening. The dice roll at 11:30. There will be a 15 minute break after the first round at which point there will be food and drinks provided, as well as a time for everyone to vote for best painted armies. The rounds will be 2-2.5 hours long. I will have a 1420 German list with me if anyone needs a loan or I need to be a ringer. 

Jeff, if you would like to help you are welcome to come to the around 8:30 - 9:00 AM. I will be setting up around then. 
The Forum post is edited by Brian May 21 '16
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue May 21 '16

Brian, I'll be happy to help.  Thanks for organizing this for us.

Brian
Brian May 21 '16
No problemo Jeff, I'm glad to do it. If it weren't such a far drive I would do it more often. 
Pete Desnoyers
Jeff, good idea, let me ask Nicholas...
Pete Desnoyers
Damn, I wish I would have thought about my son playing earlier in the week.  He has plans.... 
John Birdwell
John Birdwell May 21 '16
Brian, thanks for coming down and running this for us! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! If you need more help Jeff has my number!

World War II Photos

No content