Ordering from Battlefront | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Joshua Cameron
Joshua Cameron Jan 12 '16
Has anyone had any luck ordering from Battlefront? I ordered some Italian stuff December 7 and my order is still in the "Downloaded" stage....
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Jan 12 '16
I think they are still on their vacation, but I would still give their customer service a call or email to see what is what. 
Joshua Cameron
Joshua Cameron Jan 12 '16
Yeah, I sent 'em an email a week or so back, might just be the "after holiday's" delay.
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Jan 15 '16
Joshua, my wife and mother -in-law both ordered stuff for me for Christmas and I still don't have it, I'm really kinda pissed off at them.
Joshua Cameron
Joshua Cameron Jan 15 '16
Yeah, mine was supposed to be a Christmas gift to a friend. He's obviously cool about it, and I showed him the order, but it's aggravating that I can't even get a response out of them.
John Birdwell
John Birdwell Feb 25 '16
Next time go through Anna at Atlantis! That's what I do! Good luck! The Warstore also has a great turn around time! I just ordered  last week and just got my order!
Joshua Cameron
Joshua Cameron Feb 25 '16
I finally got a response from Battlefront via email about a few weeks ago. It just said "This is not a popular item and typically takes 8-10 weeks to ship."
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Feb 25 '16
Josh, John is correct, I ordered tons of stuff from the warstore, in fact, last week I ordered some shermans and they sent me some British dice for free. Turn around was about 3 days!  I will never order from BF again. I still don't have some of my stuff.
Joshua Cameron
Joshua Cameron Feb 26 '16
Wow. I did look at the Warstore for the stuff first. It's the Italians, so even the Warstore said "out of stock" on much of what I wanted to get. :(
Joshua Cameron
Joshua Cameron Feb 26 '16
Trying to coax a buddy of mine into FoW. He chose an Italian Bersagliari BN of all things. So I thought getting him some stuff to kickstart his army would be nice. So much for it being a Christmas present. :)

World War II Photos

No content