Acquiring an American Parachute Rifle Company | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Jul 21 '16
My friend is looking to buy an American Parachute Rifle Company and I heard someone at the hobby store had one they were looking to sell. If anyone has any information I would appreciate a post. Thank you.
James Copeland
James Copeland Jul 22 '16
That was me I'll bring what I have with me and I can post pics and a list when I get home 
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Jul 22 '16
Okay thank you.
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Jul 29 '16
http://m.ebay.com/itm/122062024390

This is a steal for a starter army at only $40! I watched it go unsold once already so I'm sure it would be easy to get it for A low price. Looks like 2-3 squads of paras, an 81 section, m1 57mms and air if you really needed it.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Jul 30 '16
Thank you for the link but I'm looking for my friend and he only wants fully painted models. I told him it's more expensive but he doesn't want to paint them.
Brian
Brian Jul 30 '16
Quote from Russell Crouch Thank you for the link but I'm looking for my friend and he only wants fully painted models. I told him it's more expensive but he doesn't want to paint them.
Make sure you get your friend to play in tournaments. 
Russell Crouch
He went with me to Historicon this year and I am trying to get him more involved in the game as well. Why?
Brian
Brian Jul 30 '16
The heart of this game is tournaments. A game like Flames of War thrives on the competitive aspect. Unless you go out of your comfort zone and play different people you will not grow as a player, and the community surrounding the game will dwindle. 
Russell Crouch
True. I was just curious why you posted that.

World War II Photos