Playtester Club | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 5 '16
I don't know if anyone else is interested in playtesting for Battlefront but it sounds interesting to me. I have three guys already willing to do it (including myself) and I only need three more. the groups are 6-12 players so if anyone is interested just reply. Here is a link to the Flames of War website about playtesting. playtesting link If you have any questions concerning any details please let me know. Thank you.
John Birdwell
John Birdwell Aug 7 '16

Sounds good to me! See the new stuff before it gets out there! What do we have to do to get on the list?

Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 7 '16
We have to get six people who are willing to commit to a once a week meet up for as long as the project lasts. We also need to have a group leader to send in the main report. We will have to write down our observations and suggestions. If you are looking for more info check the link in my last post. I won't be coming today but I can come with a small presentation next Sunday for you and any others who are interested.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 7 '16
I will also need to have the names and e-mails of all play testers, then we will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement form.
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 8 '16
I would like to help, but because of my ship's schedule I may not be able to attend a game weekly. Is the requirement for ALL members to get a weekly game or is it just for the group to get a weekly game? If I am okay to miss a few games here and there, I'd like to sign up for this.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 8 '16
I'd appreciate your help very much, I am not sure if all members are required to attend every week or not, with the gathering of the group I will send an e-mail to Battlefront with more questions. I will try to fit the schedule to work for everyone. 
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 8 '16
We now have six people signed up for a playtester club, so all of those who are going to be in the group I ask if you would please send an e-mail to littleowl@reagan.com with the following information;

Your name and e-mail

A sentence or two about why you should be a playtester

What days work out the most for you

(The first two are required for the group application)

Our meets will not be at the hobby store because of lack of privacy (Battlefront requirement) I will be hosting them at my house. I have a table that we will be using but feel free to bring terrain. (I don't have much terrain) Thank all who have volunteered to help, and if anyone wants to join we still have six open spots.

Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 8 '16
The club will be responsible for three playtesting games every week so if not everyone can make it one week we'll just have to play a little longer but that's okay. Additions to the club are permitted during the project and according to Battlefront inactive players must be removed.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Sep 8 '16
I have sent in the NDA forms and I will receive more info in a couple days. We are very close to being ready to go. If any of the members have specific dates they will not be able to attend please let me know. We will be playing mostly on Sundays but I will try to rotate with Saturday as well. If anyone would like to join the club send me a message and I will find out how to add you to the group. Thank you for your patience!
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Sep 9 '16
Hello playtesters, I will bring another form that you will need to fill out to proceed to actual playtesting. I will fill you in with more info on Sunday. We are incredibly close to being ready! 
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Sep 26 '16
Playtesters, I have sent an e-mail with information regarding our first meeting. If the e-mail has not come through let me know so I can resend it. To those not already signed up, if you would like to become a playtester send me an e-mail at littleowl@reagan.com and I will get you set up.
John Birdwell
John Birdwell Sep 27 '16
Russel, nothing yet! Awaiting email!
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Sep 29 '16
Playtesters, if you have any terrain please bring it. I do not have enough for all the tables we will need. Sorry I forgot to include this in the e-mail.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Oct 7 '16
Playtesting club will be at 14:00 tomorrow.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Oct 18 '16
Sorry to say, but due to the lack of participants, we have not been able to meet the required quota for playtesting games. As a result we will be waiting for others to register before playing. If you are interested in signing up contact me at littleowl@reagan.com. Thank you.

World War II Photos