Weekday Gaming | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 8 '16
Hey folks, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend yesterday because of some unforseen circumstances that took me out of the area. However, I am available this week, Tuesday-Friday after 4pm if anyone would like to get a game in. If you're interested just send me a text @ 801-910-6416. I have MW, LW Germans, LW American, LW Brits, MW Australians and MW, LW Soviets. Plus lots of terrain.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Aug 8 '16
I will see if I can make it on Friday, hopefully I will have more info about the playtesting club.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Aug 8 '16
I'm free Friday, the only issue with playing then is the Magic guys kind of dominate the evening. 
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Aug 9 '16
You guys should consider playing at hobby town in virginia beach, they have tables in the back and I rarely see any playing there.
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 9 '16
Ian, I'm off Friday so I'm available if you want to get a game in. I'd prefer trying to go to Atlantis, but I'm willing to travel. Depending on what time you can come out, we can probably grab a table and be nearly finished with a game before magic starts.

Pete, thanks for the heads up!

Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Aug 10 '16
Np Challis
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Aug 10 '16
I can get up there around 2:30-3ish, I can move an appointment around to earlier though so we can avoid traffic before the magic players arrive
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 10 '16
Do you want to shoot for 3:30pm on Friday? And what era/points value/theatre? I assume I should bring Axis?
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Aug 11 '16
3.30 sounds good, if possible could we do early war 1500points? I've been wanting to practice an early war list. Also you may want to bring Axis, I've only got brits and Australians for armies though I don't mind doing a little blue on blue. 
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 11 '16
Sorry to say it, but I don't have an early war Army :/
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Aug 11 '16
Your choice then sir. 
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 11 '16
Late war 1420 okay with you?

Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Aug 12 '16
That sounds fine, any particular theatre? 
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 12 '16
No preference there.
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Aug 12 '16
Great game today, Ian! Lots of fun and I think some good lessons learned on both sides. I'll see the rest of you guys on Sunday.

World War II Photos