SUnday's game! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
John Birdwell
John Birdwell Sep 8 '16
So what does everyone want to play on sunday? Maybe midwar? That sounds good to me! If not someone needs to say what they want to play! Say 1500 points and mid-war.
Russell Crouch
Russell Crouch Sep 8 '16
I'm set for anything but 1750 Mid War or Early War, for those two I'd have to borrow a couple things.
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Sep 9 '16
Yep, I got a new and improved US 1500 point mid war list ready to go.
Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue Sep 9 '16

All right 1500 point mid war it is.   See y'all Sunday.

John Birdwell
John Birdwell Sep 9 '16

See everyone on Sunday! 1500 mid war it is!

Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Sep 9 '16
I think that makes for six at least! Do we want to try to get more than two tables? 
Ernest Grigsby
Ernest Grigsby Sep 10 '16
Hey y'all i'm new here.I should be able to play Sunday i may not have the allotted points i'm still painting, but ill give it a good try.  
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Sep 10 '16
No one cares if your forces are fully painted or not. My germans have been a yellow/gray primed hoard for the longest. Just as long as you have the models, I'm sure no one will mind. Also, I think getting 3 tables would be better.
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Sep 10 '16
Any chance you guys are willing to up the points value to 1700? Since that's BF official for MW tournaments this year
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Sep 10 '16
It went up from 1500? OH HAPPY DAY!

Ernest Grigsby
I don't have the troops to do 1500 points much less 1700 i have about 2 weeks worth of painting before i can come close.

what  i have that's ready now is 1 m4a1 platoon 1 mech inf platoon some makeshift 81mm mortar carriers. and some towed at guns and some towed 105's, and i don't know the rules well enough. so any advice and or help would be great. and i almost forgot 1 plt m5 stuart's.

The Forum post is edited by Ernest Grigsby Sep 10 '16
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Sep 10 '16
Between the group, I'm sure we have plenty you can borrow to make up the difference. Although since you are new, it may be better for you to start with a smaller game.
John Birdwell
John Birdwell Sep 10 '16

Another Happy day! !700 points! Yeah! See everyone tomorrow!

Jeff Shue
Jeff Shue Sep 10 '16
I'll bring my Americans - I should be able to fill up any gaps you may have.
Ernest Grigsby
cool ill see yall there

Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Sep 11 '16
Damn! Redoing my list to 1700
Ernest Grigsby
Ernest Grigsby Sep 11 '16
well guys i liked my first fow game in 13 years,

but might i recommend that first time or players who have not played in decades play no more that 500 to 700 point till they get the hang of it, you might want to call it newbie boot camp. just sayin. 

World War II Photos