WWPD Bocage Tournament October 8th Ashburn Virginia | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Brian
Brian Sep 21 '16
WWPD will be hosting a 1515 Late War Bocage themed tournament at Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn Virginia on October 8th, more information is available in the link. 
 -Edit- the link will not post on this site, email me at brianrs95@yahoo.com for the link or to register. 

The Forum post is edited by Brian Sep 21 '16
James Copeland
James Copeland Sep 24 '16
Brian I would like to sign up for this tourney, I will have a Brit force. I cant send email for some reason, my email is austininva88@gmail.com. Can you send me the link?
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Sep 29 '16
I would love to come but I have to work the night before and I won't be able to leave Norfolk until 7 am and it's about a 3 and a 1/2 hour trip. Does the tournament start right at 10 am or is there an hour or so window for registration and last minute list checking? I'm not asking you to hold up 19 other players for one person but if the dice don't roll til 11 I'd love to go.
Brian
Brian Oct 1 '16
I can delay until 11:00 if you'd like to come, or I can let your game start late and compensate by letting you play into the lunch break. 
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 2 '16
Alright! Count me in! I'll be playing axis. Could you e-mail me the registration details ingvey.schwartts@gmail.com

World War II Photos