Ashburn Tournament Carpool | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 2 '16
Just gauging interest here. Who is interested in going to the tournament and who would be interested in carpooling? I won't be able to leave until 7 most likely. But I may possibly be able to leave at 6.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Oct 3 '16
I'm down for carpooling, I could do either time.
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 3 '16
I'll text you by Thursday and let you know a time and place to meet. I'll chip in for gas since I can almost guarantee your car gets better mileage than mine. Also, I know James was planning on going. He may want to car pool too.
James Copeland
James Copeland Oct 7 '16
We want to meet at Atlantis? Time?
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 7 '16
I'm stuck on the ship tonight. Can't leave until at least 710 tomorrow morning. I may be able to leave a little earlier tho. I'll ask and post back here.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Oct 7 '16
I'm good for meeting at atlantis and going from there. 
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 7 '16
What time are you guys looking to leave? I'm going to see if I can get out of here a bit early.
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Oct 7 '16
I'm hoping to get on the road around 6:45 or 7ish. With the hurricane I don't think we'll get hit with a ton of traffic. 
Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 7 '16
Alright, if you guys meet me at my house, I live about 10 min down the street from Atlantis. That way I can drive straight home from work, change, grab my dice and we can roll out from there. It's probably going to cost us 25 minutes tho. I hope that's okay?
Ian Birdwell
Ian Birdwell Oct 7 '16
That should be doable. 
James Copeland
James Copeland Oct 7 '16

I can make up 25 min

James Copeland
James Copeland Oct 7 '16

Does anyone have 4 75mm Pack Howitzers I can borrow?

Challis Miles
Challis Miles Oct 8 '16
I do. They're unpainted tho :/ and American.
Pete Desnoyers
Pete Desnoyers Oct 8 '16
Good luck to everyone at the TOURNAMENT, wish I could be there!
James Copeland
James Copeland Oct 9 '16

Our group placed

4th: James Copeland
5th:James Best jr.
6th: Ian Birdwell
9th: Challis Miles

It was an allied sweep, with only 1 German player in the top 7 I believe?

Driving home was fun. Challis had to walk home about a mile, Ian got picked up in a 4x4 jeep. And Then... I drove home and had to park about a mile from my house and ran through water up to my belly button here at the ocean front.

I cant wait for the next tourney, Jeff is driving the next carpool...

World War II Photos